Is IMAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) the man who leads prayers in a mosque
- In law and theology, the caliph who is successor to Mohammed as the lawful supreme leader of the Islamic community.
- The male prayer leader in a mosque.
- The Muslim worshiper who leads the recitation of prayer when two or more worshipers are present.
- A male leader regarded by Shiites as a descendant of Mohammed divinely appointed to guide human beings.
- An earthly representative of the 12 such leaders recognized by the majority form of Shiism.
- A ruler claiming descent from Mohammed and exercising authority in an Islamic state.
- Any one of the founders of the four schools of law and theology.
- An authoritative scholar who founds a school of law or theology.
- Used as a title for such a man.
- noun - a Muslim priest
There are 4 letters in IMAM: A I M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMAM, to go: IMAM?
Rearrange the letters in IMAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMAM
What's nearby IMAM
Lookup in Wiki for IMAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMAM"