Is AIMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AIMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - the action of directing something at an object
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - propose or intend
- verb - move into a desired direction of discourse
- verb - specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- verb - have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- verb - to direct toward a specified object or goal
There are 4 letters in AIMS: A I M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AIMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of AIMS, to go: AIMS?
Rearrange the letters in AIMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AIMS
What's nearby AIMS
Lookup in Wiki for AIMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AIMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AIMS"