Is MIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- noun - a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters)
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet
- noun - a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- noun - the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
- noun - the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
- noun - the syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
- Management information system.
- noun - the third tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 3 letters in MIS: I M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIS, to go: MIS?
Rearrange the letters in MIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIS
What's nearby MIS
Lookup in Wiki for MIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIS"