Is MISS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a young woman
- noun - a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- noun - a form of address for an unmarried woman
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - feel or suffer from the lack of
- verb - fail to attend an event or activity
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to reach or get to
- verb - be without
- verb - fail to reach
- verb - be absent
- verb - fail to experience
- To fail to hit, reach, catch, meet, or otherwise make contact with.
- To fail to perceive, understand, or experience: completely missed the point of the film.
- To fail to accomplish, achieve, or attain (a goal).
- To fail to attend or perform: never missed a day of work.
- To leave out; omit.
- To let go by; let slip: miss a chance.
- To escape or avoid: narrowly missed crashing into the tree.
- To discover the absence or loss of: I missed my book after getting off the bus without it.
- To feel the lack or loss of: Do you miss your family? — v.
- To fail to hit or otherwise make contact with something: fired the final shot and missed again.
- To be unsuccessful; fail.
- To misfire, as an internal-combustion engine.
- A failure to hit, succeed, or find.
- The misfiring of an engine.
- To fail to discharge.
- To fail to achieve the anticipated result.
- To fail to avail oneself of an opportunity.
- To fail to understand.
- Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
- A young unmarried woman.
- verb - to fail to make contact with
There are 4 letters in MISS: I M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISS, to go: MISS?
Rearrange the letters in MISS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MISS
What's nearby MISS
Lookup in Wiki for MISS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISS"