Is SKIMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid
- noun - reading or glancing through quickly
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - coat (a liquid) with a layer
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - read superficially
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 5 letters in SKIMS: I K M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIMS, to go: SKIMS?
Rearrange the letters in SKIMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKIMS
What's nearby SKIMS
Lookup in Wiki for SKIMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIMS"