Is SWIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of swimming
- verb - travel through water
- verb - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- verb - be dizzy or giddy
- verb - be covered with or submerged in a liquid
- verb - move as if gliding through water
- To move through water by means of the limbs, fins, or tail.
- To move as though gliding through water.
- To float on water or another liquid.
- To be covered or flooded with or as if with a liquid: chicken swimming in gravy.
- To possess a superfluity; abound: After winning the lottery, she was swimming in money.
- To experience a floating or giddy sensation; be dizzy: “his brain still swimming with the effects of the last night’s champagne” (Robert Smith Surtees).
- To appear to spin or reel lazily: The room swam before my eyes.
- To move through or across (a body of water) by swimming: She swam the channel.
- To execute (a particular stroke) in swimming.
- To cause to swim or float.
- The act of swimming.
- A period of time spent swimming.
- A gliding motion.
- A state of dizziness.
- Of, relating to, or used for swimming: a swim mask.
- verb - to propel oneself in water by natural means
There are 4 letters in SWIM: I M S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWIM, to go: SWIM?
Rearrange the letters in SWIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWIM
What's nearby SWIM
Lookup in Wiki for SWIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWIM"