Is SKIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid
- noun - reading or glancing through quickly
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - coat (a liquid) with a layer
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - read superficially
- adj - used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed
- To remove floating matter from (a liquid).
- To remove (floating matter) from a liquid.
- To take away the choicest or most readily attainable contents or parts from.
- To coat or cover with or as if with a thin layer, as of scum.
- To throw so as to bounce or slide: skimming stones on the pond.
- To glide or pass quickly and lightly over.
- To read or glance through (a book, for example) quickly or superficially.
- To fail to declare part of (certain income, such as winnings) to avoid tax payment.
- To move or pass swiftly and lightly over or near a surface; glide.
- To give a quick and superficial reading, scrutiny, or consideration; glance: skimmed through the newspaper.
- To become coated with a thin layer.
- To fail to declare certain income to avoid tax payment.
- The act of skimming.
- Something that has been skimmed.
- A thin layer or film.
- The profit gained by skimming.
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 4 letters in SKIM: I K M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIM, to go: SKIM?
Rearrange the letters in SKIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKIM
What's nearby SKIM
Lookup in Wiki for SKIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIM"