Is RIMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- noun - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- noun - the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- noun - a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- verb - run around the rim of
- verb - furnish with a rim
- verb - roll around the rim of
- verb - to provide with a rim (an outer edge)
There are 4 letters in RIMS: I M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIMS, to go: RIMS?
Rearrange the letters in RIMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIMS
What's nearby RIMS
Lookup in Wiki for RIMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIMS"