Is PRISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces (the bases) and whose lateral faces are parallelograms
- noun - optical device having a triangular shape and made of glass or quartz
- A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.
- A transparent body of this form, often of glass and usually with triangular ends, used for separating white light passed through it into a spectrum or for reflecting beams of light.
- A cut-glass object, such as a pendant of a chandelier.
- A crystal form consisting of three or more similar faces parallel to a single axis.
- A medium that misrepresents whatever is seen through it.
- noun - a solid which disperses light into a spectrum
There are 5 letters in PRISM: I M P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRISM, to go: PRISM?
Rearrange the letters in PRISM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRISM
What's nearby PRISM
Lookup in Wiki for PRISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRISM"