Is PRIMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a number that has no factor but itself and 1
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the second canonical hour
- noun - the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
- verb - insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- verb - cover with a primer
- verb - fill with priming liquid
- adj - prepared
There are 6 letters in PRIMES: E I M P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIMES, to go: PRIMES?
Rearrange the letters in PRIMES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PRIMES
5 letters out of PRIMES
4 letters out of PRIMES
3 letters out of PRIMES
2 letters out of PRIMES
Contextual use of PRIMES
What's nearby PRIMES
Lookup in Wiki for PRIMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIMES"