Is PERMITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERMITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
- noun - the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- noun - large game fish
- verb - consent to, give permission
- verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- verb - to put no obstacle in the way of
There are 7 letters in PERMITS: E I M P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERMITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERMITS, to go: PERMITS?
Rearrange the letters in PERMITS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PERMITS
6 letters out of PERMITS
5 letters out of PERMITS
4 letters out of PERMITS
3 letters out of PERMITS
2 letters out of PERMITS
Contextual use of PERMITS
What's nearby PERMITS
Lookup in Wiki for PERMITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERMITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERMITS"