Is PROMISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROMISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future
- noun - grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- verb - make a promise or commitment
- verb - promise to undertake or give
- verb - make a prediction about
- verb - give grounds for expectations
- A declaration assuring that one will or will not do something; a vow.
- Something promised.
- Indication of something favorable to come; expectation: a promise of spring in the milder air.
- Indication of future excellence or success: a young player of great promise.
- To commit oneself by a promise to do or give; pledge: promised a quick answer; left early but promised to return.
- To afford a basis for expecting: thunderclouds that promise rain.
- To make a declaration assuring that something will or will not be done.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to declare solemnly that one will perform or refrain from a particular course of action”: promise to write soon; covenanting to exchange their prisoners of war; engaged to reorganize the department; pledged to uphold the law; plighted their loyalty to the king; swore to get revenge; vowed they would never surrender.
- verb - to make a declaration of assurance
There are 7 letters in PROMISE: E I M O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROMISE, to go: PROMISE?
Rearrange the letters in PROMISE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROMISE
6 letters out of PROMISE
5 letters out of PROMISE
4 letters out of PROMISE
3 letters out of PROMISE
2 letters out of PROMISE
Contextual use of PROMISE
What's nearby PROMISE
Lookup in Wiki for PROMISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROMISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROMISE"