Is PREMISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREMISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
- verb - set forth beforehand, often as an explanation
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- verb - take something as preexisting and given
- A proposition upon which an argument is based or from which a conclusion is drawn.
- One of the propositions in a deductive argument.
- The preliminary or explanatory statements or facts of a document, as in a deed.
- Land and the buildings on it.
- A building or part of a building.
- To state in advance as an introduction or explanation.
- To make a premise.
- verb - to state in advance
There are 7 letters in PREMISE: E E I M P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREMISE, to go: PREMISE?
Rearrange the letters in PREMISE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PREMISE
6 letters out of PREMISE
5 letters out of PREMISE
4 letters out of PREMISE
3 letters out of PREMISE
2 letters out of PREMISE
Contextual use of PREMISE
What's nearby PREMISE
Lookup in Wiki for PREMISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREMISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREMISE"