Is SPIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tall tower that forms the superstructure of a building (usually a church or temple) and that tapers to a point at the top
- A top part or point that tapers upward; a pinnacle.
- A structure or formation, such as a steeple, that tapers to a point at the top.
- To furnish with a spire.
- A spiral.
- A single turn of a spiral; a whorl.
- The area farthest from the aperture and nearest the apex on a coiled gastropod shell.
- verb - to rise in a tapering manner
There are 5 letters in SPIRE: E I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPIRE, to go: SPIRE?
Rearrange the letters in SPIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPIRE
What's nearby SPIRE
Lookup in Wiki for SPIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPIRE"