Is STRIPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- noun - a piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service
- noun - V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service
- noun - a kind or category
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- verb - mark with stripes
- A long narrow band distinguished, as by color or texture, from the surrounding material or surface.
- A textile pattern of parallel bands or lines on a contrasting background.
- A fabric having such a pattern.
- A strip of cloth or braid worn on a uniform to indicate rank, awards received, or length of service; a chevron.
- Sort; kind: “All Fascists are not of one mind, one stripe” (Lillian Hellman).
- A stroke or blow, as with a whip.
- verb - to mark with stripes (long, distinct bands)
There are 6 letters in STRIPE: E I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIPE, to go: STRIPE?
Rearrange the letters in STRIPE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STRIPE
5 letters out of STRIPE
4 letters out of STRIPE
3 letters out of STRIPE
2 letters out of STRIPE
Contextual use of STRIPE
What's nearby STRIPE
Lookup in Wiki for STRIPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIPE"