Is STRIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively long narrow piece of something
- noun - artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- noun - an airfield without normal airport facilities
- noun - a sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book
- noun - thin piece of wood or metal
- noun - a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
- verb - take away possessions from someone
- verb - get undressed
- verb - remove the surface from
- verb - remove substances from by a percolating liquid
- verb - lay bare
- verb - steal goods
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - strip the cured leaves from
- verb - remove the thread (of screws)
- verb - remove a constituent from a liquid
- verb - take off or remove
- verb - draw the last milk (of cows)
- verb - remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- To remove clothing or covering from.
- To deprive of (clothing or covering).
- To deprive of honors, rank, office, privileges, or possessions; divest.
- To remove all excess detail from; reduce to essentials.
- To remove equipment, furnishings, or supplementary parts or attachments from.
- To clear of a natural covering or growth; make bare: strip a field.
- To remove an exterior coating, as of paint or varnish, from: stripped and refinished the old chest of drawers.
- To remove the leaves from the stalks of.
- To dismantle (a firearm, for example) piece by piece.
- To damage or break the threads of (a screw, for example) or the teeth of (a gear).
- To press the last drops of milk from (a cow or goat, for example) at the end of milking.
- To rob of wealth or property; plunder or despoil.
- To mount (a photographic positive or negative) on paper to be used in making a printing plate.
- To undress completely.
- To perform a striptease.
- A striptease.
- A long narrow piece, usually of uniform width: a strip of paper; strips of beef.
- A long narrow region of land or body of water.
- A comic strip.
- An airstrip.
- An area, as along a busy street or highway, that is lined with a great number and variety of commercial establishments.
- verb - to remove the outer covering from
There are 5 letters in STRIP: I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIP, to go: STRIP?
Rearrange the letters in STRIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRIP
What's nearby STRIP
Lookup in Wiki for STRIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIP"