Is SPIRIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPIRIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the vital principle or animating force within living things
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character
- noun - any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
- noun - the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection)
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- noun - animation and energy in action or expression
- noun - an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
- verb - infuse with spirit
- The vital principle or animating force within living beings.
- Incorporeal consciousness.
- An angel or a demon.
- A being inhabiting or embodying a particular place, object, or natural phenomenon.
- A fairy or sprite.
- The part of a human being associated with the mind, will, and feelings: Though unable to join us today, they are with us in spirit.
- The essential nature of a person or group.
- A person as characterized by a stated quality: He is a proud spirit.
- An inclination or a tendency of a specified kind: Her actions show a generous spirit.
- A causative, activating, or essential principle: The couple’s engagement was announced in a joyous spirit.
- A particular mood or an emotional state characterized by vigor and animation: sang with spirit.
- Strong loyalty or dedication: team spirit.
- The predominant mood of an occasion or a period: “The spirit of 1776 is not dead” (Thomas Jefferson).
- The actual though unstated sense or significance of something: the spirit of the law.
- An alcohol solution of an essential or volatile substance.
- To carry off mysteriously or secretly: The documents had been spirited away.
- To impart courage, animation, or determination to; inspirit.
- verb - to carry off secretly
There are 6 letters in SPIRIT: I I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPIRIT, to go: SPIRIT?
Rearrange the letters in SPIRIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPIRIT
What's nearby SPIRIT
Lookup in Wiki for SPIRIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPIRIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPIRIT"