Is IRIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IRIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - muscular diaphragm that controls the size of the pupil which in turn controls the amount of light that enters the eye
- noun - diaphragm consisting of thin overlapping plates that can be adjusted to change the diameter of a central opening
- The pigmented, round, contractile membrane of the eye, suspended between the cornea and lens and perforated by the pupil.
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Iris, having narrow sword-shaped leaves and showy, variously colored flowers.
- A rainbow or rainbowlike display of colors.
- noun - a part of the eye
- verb - to give the form of a rainbow to
There are 4 letters in IRIS: I I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IRIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of IRIS, to go: IRIS?
Rearrange the letters in IRIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IRIS
What's nearby IRIS
Lookup in Wiki for IRIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IRIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IRIS"