Is SPIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- noun - a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth
- noun - a skewer for holding meat over a fire
- noun - the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- verb - expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- verb - utter with anger or contempt
- verb - rain gently
- verb - drive a skewer through
- Saliva, especially when expectorated; spittle.
- The act of expectorating.
- Something, such as the frothy secretion of spittle bugs, that resembles expectorated saliva.
- A brief, scattered fall of rain or snow.
- The perfect likeness: He’s the spit and image of his father.
- To eject from the mouth: spat out the watermelon seeds.
- To eject as if from the mouth: a fire spitting sparks.
- To emit suddenly and forcefully: spat out an insult.
- To eject matter from the mouth; expectorate.
- To express contempt or animosity by or as if by ejecting matter from the mouth.
- To make a hissing or sputtering noise.
- To rain or snow in light, scattered drops or flakes.
- A slender, pointed rod on which meat is impaled for broiling.
- A narrow point of land extending into a body of water.
- verb - to impale on a spit (a pointed rod on which meat is turned)
There are 4 letters in SPIT: I P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPIT, to go: SPIT?
Rearrange the letters in SPIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPIT
What's nearby SPIT
Lookup in Wiki for SPIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPIT"