Is POSIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning
- verb - put (something somewhere) firmly
- verb - put before
- verb - take as a given
- To affirm or assume the existence of; postulate.
- To put forward, as for consideration or study; suggest: “If a book is hard going, it ought to be good.
- To place firmly in position.
- verb - to set in a particular position
There are 5 letters in POSIT: I O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSIT, to go: POSIT?
Rearrange the letters in POSIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POSIT
What's nearby POSIT
Lookup in Wiki for POSIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSIT"