Is TRIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- noun - a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- noun - an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- noun - an exciting or stimulating experience
- noun - a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- noun - a light or nimble tread
- noun - an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - cause to stumble
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - get high, stoned, or drugged
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 5 letters in TRIPS: I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIPS, to go: TRIPS?
Rearrange the letters in TRIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIPS
What's nearby TRIPS
Lookup in Wiki for TRIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIPS"