Is SCRIPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRIPT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a written version of a play or other dramatic composition
- noun - something written by hand
- noun - a particular orthography or writing system
- verb - write a script for
- A style of writing with cursive characters.
- A particular system of writing: cuneiform script.
- A style of type that imitates handwriting.
- The matter set in this type.
- The text of a play, broadcast, or movie.
- A copy of a text used by a director or performer.
- An original document.
- To prepare (a text) for filming or broadcasting.
- To orchestrate (behavior or an event, for example) as if writing a script: “the brilliant, charming, judicial moderate scripted by his White House fans” (Ellen Goodman).
- verb - to prepare a written text for, as a play or motion picture
There are 6 letters in SCRIPT: C I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRIPT, to go: SCRIPT?
Rearrange the letters in SCRIPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCRIPT
What's nearby SCRIPT
Lookup in Wiki for SCRIPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRIPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRIPT"