Is SCRIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a certificate whose value is recognized by the payer and payee
- Paper money issued for temporary emergency use.
- A small scrap of paper, especially with a short list or schedule written on it.
- A provisional certificate entitling the holder to a fractional share of stock or of other jointly owned property.
- Such certificates considered as a group.
- A wallet, small satchel, or bag.
- noun - a small piece of paper
There are 5 letters in SCRIP: C I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRIP, to go: SCRIP?
Rearrange the letters in SCRIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCRIP
What's nearby SCRIP
Lookup in Wiki for SCRIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRIP"