Is CRISP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRISP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make brown and crisp by heating
- adj - (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- adj - tender and brittle
- adj - pleasantly cold and invigorating
- adj - pleasingly firm and fresh
- adj - (of hair) in small tight curls
- adj - brief and to the point
- Firm but easily broken or crumbled; brittle: crisp potato chips.
- Pleasingly firm and fresh: crisp carrot and celery sticks.
- Bracing; invigorating: crisp mountain air.
- Lively; sprightly: music with a crisp rhythm.
- Conspicuously clean or new: a crisp dollar bill.
- See Synonyms at incisive.
- Having small curls, waves, or ripples.
- Something crisp or easily crumbled: The roast was burned to a crisp.
- A dessert of fruit baked with a sweet, crumbly topping: apple crisp.
- A potato chip.
- adj - likely to break
There are 5 letters in CRISP: C I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRISP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRISP, to go: CRISP?
Rearrange the letters in CRISP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRISP
What's nearby CRISP
Lookup in Wiki for CRISP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRISP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRISP"