Is RESPITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESPITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a pause for relaxation
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- A usually short interval of rest or relief.
- Temporary suspension of a death sentence; a reprieve.
- verb - to relieve temporarily
There are 7 letters in RESPITE: E E I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESPITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESPITE, to go: RESPITE?
Rearrange the letters in RESPITE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RESPITE
6 letters out of RESPITE
5 letters out of RESPITE
4 letters out of RESPITE
3 letters out of RESPITE
2 letters out of RESPITE
Contextual use of RESPITE
What's nearby RESPITE
Lookup in Wiki for RESPITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESPITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESPITE"