Is STRIPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serviceman who wears stripes on the uniform to indicate rank or years of service
- noun - caught along the Atlantic coast of the United States
- noun - marine food and game fish with dark longitudinal stripes
- A member of the armed forces, a cadet corps, or a commercial flight crew who wears stripes designating rank or length of service.
- See striped bass.
- noun - a food and game fish
There are 7 letters in STRIPER: E I P R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIPER, to go: STRIPER?
Rearrange the letters in STRIPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STRIPER
6 letters out of STRIPER
5 letters out of STRIPER
4 letters out of STRIPER
3 letters out of STRIPER
2 letters out of STRIPER
Contextual use of STRIPER
What's nearby STRIPER
Lookup in Wiki for STRIPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIPER"