Is PRAISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRAISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of approval and commendation
- noun - offering words of homage as an act of worship
- verb - express approval of
- Expression of approval, commendation, or admiration.
- The extolling or exaltation of a deity, ruler, or hero.
- A reason for praise; merit.
- To express warm approbation of, commendation for, or admiration for.
- These verbs mean to express approval or admiration.
- verb - to express approval or admiration of
There are 6 letters in PRAISE: A E I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRAISE, to go: PRAISE?
Rearrange the letters in PRAISE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PRAISE
5 letters out of PRAISE
4 letters out of PRAISE
3 letters out of PRAISE
2 letters out of PRAISE
Contextual use of PRAISE
What's nearby PRAISE
Lookup in Wiki for PRAISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRAISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRAISE"