Is PAIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of two similar things considered as a unit
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two people considered as a unit
- noun - a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - occur in pairs
- verb - arrange in pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- Two corresponding persons or items, similar in form or function and matched or associated: a pair of shoes.
- One object composed of two joined, similar parts that are dependent upon each other: a pair of pliers.
- Two persons who are joined in marriage or engagement.
- Two persons who have something in common and are considered together: a pair of hunters.
- Two mated animals.
- Two animals joined together in work.
- Two playing cards of the same denomination.
- Two members of a deliberative body with opposing opinions on a given issue who agree to abstain from voting on the issue, thereby offsetting each other.
- An electron pair.
- To arrange in sets of two; couple.
- To join in a pair; mate.
- To provide a partner for.
- To form pairs or a pair.
- A plural verb is used when the members are considered as individuals: The pair are working more harmoniously now.
- verb - to arrange in sets of two
There are 4 letters in PAIR: A I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAIR, to go: PAIR?
Rearrange the letters in PAIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAIR
What's nearby PAIR
Lookup in Wiki for PAIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAIR"