Is SHARPIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHARPIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alert and energetic person
- noun - a professional card player who makes a living by cheating at card games
- noun - a pen with indelible ink that will write on any surface
- noun - a shallow-draft sailboat with a sharp prow, flat bottom, and triangular sail
- A long, narrow, flatbottomed fishing boat having a centerboard and one or two masts, each rigged with a triangular sail.
- An alert, quick-witted person.
- A sharper.
- noun - a very alert person
There are 7 letters in SHARPIE: A E H I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARPIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHARPIE, to go: SHARPIE?
Rearrange the letters in SHARPIE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHARPIE
6 letters out of SHARPIE
5 letters out of SHARPIE
4 letters out of SHARPIE
3 letters out of SHARPIE
2 letters out of SHARPIE
Contextual use of SHARPIE
What's nearby SHARPIE
Lookup in Wiki for SHARPIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHARPIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHARPIE"