Is SAPPHIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAPPHIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a precious transparent stone of rich blue corundum valued as a gemstone
- noun - a transparent piece of sapphire that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - a light shade of blue
- adj - of something having the color of a blue sapphire
- A clear, hard variety of corundum used as a gemstone that is usually blue but may be any color except red.
- A corundum gem.
- The blue color of a gem sapphire.
- Made of or resembling a gem sapphire.
- Having the color of a blue sapphire.
- noun - a blue gem
There are 8 letters in SAPPHIRE: A E H I P P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPPHIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAPPHIRE, to go: SAPPHIRE?
Rearrange the letters in SAPPHIRE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SAPPHIRE
7 letters out of SAPPHIRE
6 letters out of SAPPHIRE
5 letters out of SAPPHIRE
4 letters out of SAPPHIRE
3 letters out of SAPPHIRE
2 letters out of SAPPHIRE
Contextual use of SAPPHIRE
What's nearby SAPPHIRE
Lookup in Wiki for SAPPHIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAPPHIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAPPHIRE"