Is HAIRS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAIRS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head)
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- noun - any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- noun - cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair
- noun - a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- noun - a threadlike growth
There are 5 letters in HAIRS: A H I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAIRS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAIRS, to go: HAIRS?
Rearrange the letters in HAIRS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAIRS
What's nearby HAIRS
Lookup in Wiki for HAIRS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAIRS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAIRS"