Is CHAIRS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAIRS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a seat for one person, with a support for the back
- noun - the position of professor
- noun - the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- noun - an instrument of execution by electrocution
- noun - a particular seat in an orchestra
- verb - act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- verb - preside over
- verb - to install in office
There are 6 letters in CHAIRS: A C H I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAIRS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAIRS, to go: CHAIRS?
Rearrange the letters in CHAIRS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CHAIRS
5 letters out of CHAIRS
4 letters out of CHAIRS
3 letters out of CHAIRS
2 letters out of CHAIRS
Contextual use of CHAIRS
What's nearby CHAIRS
Lookup in Wiki for CHAIRS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAIRS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAIRS"