Is HAIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head)
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- noun - any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- noun - cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair
- noun - a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- Any of the cylindrical, keratinized, often pigmented filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal.
- A growth of such filaments, as that forming the coat of an animal or covering the scalp of a human being.
- A filamentous projection or bristle similar to a hair, such as a seta of an arthropod or an epidermal process of a plant.
- Fabric made from the hair of certain animals: a coat of alpaca hair.
- A minute distance or narrow margin: won by a hair.
- A precise or exact degree: calibrated to a hair.
- noun - a threadlike growth
There are 4 letters in HAIR: A H I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAIR, to go: HAIR?
Rearrange the letters in HAIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAIR
What's nearby HAIR
Lookup in Wiki for HAIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAIR"