Is CHAIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a seat for one person, with a support for the back
- noun - the position of professor
- noun - the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- noun - an instrument of execution by electrocution
- noun - a particular seat in an orchestra
- verb - act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- verb - preside over
- A piece of furniture consisting of a seat, legs, back, and often arms, designed to accommodate one person.
- A seat of office, authority, or dignity, such as that of a bishop.
- An office or position of authority, such as a professorship.
- A person who holds an office or a position of authority, such as one who presides over a meeting or administers a department of instruction at a college; a chairperson.
- The position of a player in an orchestra.
- The electric chair.
- A seat carried about on poles; a sedan chair.
- Any of several devices that serve to support or secure, such as a metal block that supports and holds railroad track in position.
- To install in a position of authority, especially as a presiding officer.
- To preside over as chairperson: chair a meeting.
- verb - to install in office
There are 5 letters in CHAIR: A C H I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAIR, to go: CHAIR?
Rearrange the letters in CHAIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHAIR
What's nearby CHAIR
Lookup in Wiki for CHAIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAIR"