Is ARCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- noun - a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- noun - a passageway under a curved masonry construction
- noun - (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- verb - form an arch or curve
- adj - (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- adj - expert in skulduggery
- adj - naughtily or annoyingly playful
- A structure, especially one of masonry, forming the curved, pointed, or flat upper edge of an open space and supporting the weight above it, as in a bridge or doorway.
- A structure, such as a freestanding monument, shaped like an inverted U.
- A curve with the ends down and the middle up: the arch of a raised eyebrow.
- An organ or structure having a curved or bowlike appearance, especially either of two arched sections of the bony structure of the foot.
- To provide with an arch: arch a passageway.
- To cause to form an arch or similar curve.
- To bend backward: The dancers alternately arched and hunched their backs.
- To form an arch or archlike curve: The high fly ball arched toward the stands.
- Chief; principal: their arch foe.
- Mischievous; roguish: an arch glance.
- verb - to bend like an arch (a curved structure spanning an opening)
There are 4 letters in ARCH: A C H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARCH, to go: ARCH?
Rearrange the letters in ARCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARCH
What's nearby ARCH
Lookup in Wiki for ARCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARCH"