Is CRASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loud resonant repeating noise
- noun - a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- noun - a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- noun - the act of colliding with something
- noun - (computer science) an event that causes a computer system to become inoperative
- verb - fall or come down violently
- verb - move with, or as if with, a crashing noise
- verb - undergo damage or destruction on impact
- verb - move violently as through a barrier
- verb - break violently or noisily
- verb - occupy, usually uninvited
- verb - make a sudden loud sound
- verb - enter uninvited
- verb - cause to crash
- verb - hurl or thrust violently
- verb - undergo a sudden and severe downturn
- verb - stop operating
- verb - sleep in a convenient place
- To break violently or noisily; smash.
- To undergo sudden damage or destruction on impact: Their car crashed into a guardrail.
- To make a sudden loud noise: breakers crashing against the rocks.
- To move noisily or so as to cause damage: went crashing through the woods.
- To fail suddenly, as a market or an economy.
- To undergo a period especially of depression as an aftereffect of drug-taking.
- To find temporary lodging or shelter, as for the night.
- To go to sleep.
- To cause to crash.
- To dash to pieces; smash.
- To join or enter (a party, for example) without invitation.
- A sudden loud noise, as of an object breaking.
- A smashing to pieces.
- A collision, as between two automobiles.
- A sudden economic or fiscal failure.
- Mental depression after drug-taking.
- To fail utterly.
- To fall asleep from exhaustion.
- To wipe out, as in skateboarding.
- A coarse, light, unevenly woven fabric of cotton or linen, used for towels and curtains.
- Starched reinforced fabric used to strengthen a book binding or the spine of a bound book.
- verb - to collide noisily
There are 5 letters in CRASH: A C H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRASH, to go: CRASH?
Rearrange the letters in CRASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRASH
What's nearby CRASH
Lookup in Wiki for CRASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRASH"