Is CARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a motor vehicle with four wheels
- noun - a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- noun - where passengers ride up and down
- noun - a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
- noun - an automobile
There are 4 letters in CARS: A C R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARS, to go: CARS?
Rearrange the letters in CARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARS
What's nearby CARS
Lookup in Wiki for CARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARS"