Is SCARF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCARF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration
- noun - a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end
- verb - masturbate while strangling oneself
- verb - unite by a scarf joint
- verb - wrap in or adorn with a scarf
- A long piece of cloth worn about the head, neck, or shoulders.
- A decorative cloth for covering the top of a piece of furniture; a runner.
- A sash indicating military rank.
- To dress, cover, or decorate with or as if with a scarf.
- To wrap (an outer garment) around one like a scarf.
- A joint made by cutting or notching the ends of two pieces correspondingly and strapping or bolting them together.
- Either of the correspondingly cut or notched ends that fit together to form such a joint.
- To join by means of a scarf.
- To cut a scarf in.
- noun - a piece of cloth worn for warmth or protection
- verb - to cover with a scarf
There are 5 letters in SCARF: A C F R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARF
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCARF, to go: SCARF?
Rearrange the letters in SCARF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCARF
What's nearby SCARF
Lookup in Wiki for SCARF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCARF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCARF"