Is CRABS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRABS in various dictionaries:
- noun - infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice
- noun - decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- noun - a quarrelsome grouch
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- noun - a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- noun - a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- verb - direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- verb - scurry sideways like a crab
- verb - fish for crab
- verb - complain
- verb - to express discontent
There are 5 letters in CRABS: A B C R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRABS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRABS, to go: CRABS?
Rearrange the letters in CRABS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRABS
What's nearby CRABS
Lookup in Wiki for CRABS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRABS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRABS"