Is ARCHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARCHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- noun - a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- noun - a passageway under a curved masonry construction
- noun - (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- verb - form an arch or curve
- verb - to bend like an arch (a curved structure spanning an opening)
There are 6 letters in ARCHES: A C E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARCHES, to go: ARCHES?
Rearrange the letters in ARCHES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ARCHES
5 letters out of ARCHES
4 letters out of ARCHES
3 letters out of ARCHES
2 letters out of ARCHES
Contextual use of ARCHES
What's nearby ARCHES
Lookup in Wiki for ARCHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARCHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARCHES"