Is SHARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- noun - any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - the part played by a person in bringing about a result
- noun - a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- verb - have in common
- verb - use jointly or in common
- verb - have, give, or receive a share of
- verb - give out as one's portion or share
- verb - communicate
- A part or portion belonging to, distributed to, contributed by, or owed by a person or group.
- An equitable portion: do one’s share of the work.
- To divide and parcel out in shares; apportion.
- To participate in, use, enjoy, or experience jointly with another or others.
- To have a share or part: shared in the profits.
- A plowshare.
- adj - to have, get, or use in common with another or others [v SHARED, SHARING, SHARES] : SHARABLE
There are 5 letters in SHARE: A E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHARE, to go: SHARE?
Rearrange the letters in SHARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHARE
What's nearby SHARE
Lookup in Wiki for SHARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHARE"