Is SHEARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - large scissors with strong blades
- noun - (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves
- noun - a large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
- verb - cut with shears
- verb - shear the wool from
- verb - cut or cut through with shears
- verb - become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- verb - to cut the hair or wool from
There are 6 letters in SHEARS: A E H R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEARS, to go: SHEARS?
Rearrange the letters in SHEARS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHEARS
5 letters out of SHEARS
4 letters out of SHEARS
3 letters out of SHEARS
2 letters out of SHEARS
Contextual use of SHEARS
What's nearby SHEARS
Lookup in Wiki for SHEARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEARS"