Is ASHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the residue that remains when something is burned
- noun - any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- noun - strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees
- verb - convert into ashes
- verb - to convert into ash (the residue of a substance that has been burned)
There are 5 letters in ASHES: A E H S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASHES, to go: ASHES?
Rearrange the letters in ASHES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASHES
What's nearby ASHES
Lookup in Wiki for ASHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASHES"