Is CHASES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHASES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- noun - United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873)
- noun - a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - pursue someone sexually or romantically
- verb - cut a groove into
- verb - cut a furrow into a columns
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 6 letters in CHASES: A C E H S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHASES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHASES, to go: CHASES?
Rearrange the letters in CHASES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHASES
What's nearby CHASES
Lookup in Wiki for CHASES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHASES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHASES"