Is CASHIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASHIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- noun - a person responsible for receiving payments for goods and services (as in a shop or restaurant)
- verb - discard or do away with
- verb - discharge with dishonor, as in the army
- The officer of a bank or business concern in charge of paying and receiving money.
- A store employee who handles cash transactions with customers.
- verb - to dismiss in disgrace
There are 7 letters in CASHIER: A C E H I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASHIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASHIER, to go: CASHIER?
Rearrange the letters in CASHIER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CASHIER
6 letters out of CASHIER
5 letters out of CASHIER
4 letters out of CASHIER
3 letters out of CASHIER
2 letters out of CASHIER
Contextual use of CASHIER
What's nearby CASHIER
Lookup in Wiki for CASHIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASHIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASHIER"