Is RICES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RICES in various dictionaries:
- noun - grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- noun - annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses
- noun - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- noun - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- verb - sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- verb - to press through a ricer
There are 5 letters in RICES: C E I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RICES
To search all scrabble anagrams of RICES, to go: RICES?
Rearrange the letters in RICES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RICES
What's nearby RICES
Lookup in Wiki for RICES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RICES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RICES"