Is CRUISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- verb - drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
- verb - travel at a moderate speed
- verb - look for a sexual partner in a public place
- verb - sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
- To sail or travel about, as for pleasure or reconnaissance.
- To go or move along, especially in an unhurried or unconcerned fashion: “A whole cache of babies... cruised imperiously in their strollers, propelled by their mothers or by pairs of grandmothers” (Anne Tyler).
- To travel at a constant speed, or at a speed providing maximum operating efficiency for a sustained period.
- To move leisurely about an area in the hope of discovering something: taxis cruising for fares.
- To look for a sexual partner, as in a public place.
- To inspect a wooded area to determine its lumber yield.
- To travel about or journey over.
- To look in (a public area) for a sexual partner.
- To seek out and make a sexual overture to.
- The act or an instance of cruising, especially a sea voyage for pleasure.
- verb - to sail about touching at several ports
There are 6 letters in CRUISE: C E I R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUISE, to go: CRUISE?
Rearrange the letters in CRUISE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CRUISE
5 letters out of CRUISE
4 letters out of CRUISE
3 letters out of CRUISE
2 letters out of CRUISE
Contextual use of CRUISE
What's nearby CRUISE
Lookup in Wiki for CRUISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUISE"