Is CUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- noun - evidence that helps to solve a problem
- noun - a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- noun - sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- A long tapered rod with a leather tip used to strike the cue ball in billiards and pool.
- A long stick with a concave attachment at one end for shoving disks in shuffleboard.
- A queue of hair.
- A line of waiting people or vehicles; a queue.
- To strike with a cue.
- To form a line or queue.
- A signal, such as a word or an action, used to prompt another event in a performance, such as an actor’s speech or entrance, a change in lighting, or a sound effect.
- A reminder or a prompting.
- A hint or suggestion.
- An extract from the music for another part printed, usually in smaller notes, within a performer’s part as a signal to enter after a long rest.
- A gesture by a conductor signaling the entrance of a performer or part.
- A stimulus, either consciously or unconsciously perceived, that elicits or signals a type of behavior.
- One’s assigned role or function.
- A mood; a disposition.
- To give a cue to; signal or prompt.
- To insert or cause to be inserted into the sequence of a performance.
- The letter q.
- verb - to give a signal to an actor
There are 3 letters in CUE: C E U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUE, to go: CUE?
Rearrange the letters in CUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUE
What's nearby CUE
Lookup in Wiki for CUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUE"