Is CURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- verb - provide a cure for, make healthy again
- verb - prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- verb - make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- verb - be or become preserved
- Restoration of health; recovery from disease.
- A method or course of medical treatment used to restore health.
- An agent, such as a drug, that restores health; a remedy.
- Something that corrects or relieves a harmful or disturbing situation: The cats proved to be a good cure for our mouse problem.
- Spiritual charge or care, as of a priest for a congregation.
- The office or duties of a curate.
- The act or process of preserving a product.
- To restore to health.
- To effect a recovery from: cure a cold.
- To remove or remedy (something harmful or disturbing): cure an evil.
- To preserve (meat, for example), as by salting, smoking, or aging.
- To prepare, preserve, or finish (a substance) by a chemical or physical process.
- To vulcanize (rubber).
- To effect a cure or recovery: a medicine that cures.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to set right an undesirable or unhealthy condition”: cure an ailing economy; heal a wounded spirit; remedy a structural defect.
- verb - to restore to health
There are 4 letters in CURE: C E R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURE, to go: CURE?
Rearrange the letters in CURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURE
What's nearby CURE
Lookup in Wiki for CURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURE"