Is CURVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- noun - a line on a graph representing data
- noun - a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- noun - the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - form an arch or curve
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- A line that deviates from straightness in a smooth, continuous fashion.
- A surface that deviates from planarity in a smooth, continuous fashion.
- Something characterized by such a line or surface, especially a rounded line or contour of the human body.
- A relatively smooth bend in a road or other course.
- A line representing data on a graph.
- A trend derived from or as if from such a graph.
- A graphic representation showing the relative performance of individuals as measured against each other, used especially as a method of grading students in which the assignment of grades is based on predetermined proportions of students.
- The graph of a function on a coordinate plane.
- The intersection of two surfaces in three dimensions.
- A curve ball.
- A trick or deception.
- To cause to curve.
- To pitch a curve ball to.
- To grade (students, for example) on a curve.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 5 letters in CURVE: C E R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURVE, to go: CURVE?
Rearrange the letters in CURVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURVE
What's nearby CURVE
Lookup in Wiki for CURVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURVE"